Saturday, November 17, 2007

Italian Dinner

ITALIAN DINNER WAS FRIGGIN AWESOME!!! hehehheheehehehehehe really excited and still on a sugar rush. ok, to explain to some not band ppls (shame!) Italian dinner is like a really cool concert where Robinson, Rice, and Schimelpfenig Middle Schools and JASPER perform, AND IT WAS AWESOME YEAHHHHHHHH! At the end JASPER!!! played our marching band music and IT WAS SUPER FRIGGIN CRAZY AWESOME! GO LACTIC ACID BURNING, ARM CRAMPING GOODNESS!!!!!!!!

hehehehehehehhehehehehehhehehehehe(hysterical laughing)

7 comments:

Anisha said...

That sounds like so much fun! I miss the Italian Dinner!! Well, I'm finally a band geek again. Practicing like crazy for auditions!!

athelete518 said...

good for you Kiki!
yeah, it was so cool marching on stage and playing the music there hehehehe.

none said...

cool, it was really awesome. I really enjoyed it but I did sort of lost my voice there in a bad way. Some ugly names were slipped out when we were waiting in the halls but otherwise I had fun.

athelete518 said...

yeah, I started getting raspy yelling when the drumline was playing hehehe, BUT IT WAS FRIGGIN AWESOME!!!!!!

Anisha said...

Hey Michelle! Check out my new and improved blog: http://freshmananisha.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

you band geeks rocked out there! :D

Anisha said...

I love band so much!!!!!!!!
But my parents might not let me do marching band! AAAAAAAAaaahhhh!! They said that I'd be too busy with school and I'd get too stressed out and I'd have to travel on the weekends. But there's only 1 life to live, and so what if I'm doing too much? Marching band is fun!