Sunday, September 2, 2007

High School Life part 4

The first week is over. I SURVIVED!!! YAY (claps and cheers and jumps around and hits a table then lays on the ground like peter griffin going ahhhhh. sssss, aaaaaaahhh, sssss aahhhhhh, ssssss, ahhhhhh).
anyways yay Jasper High School’s infamous first week (not really but i felt like saying that) is over. yay 1/36 through the school year!!! I’m not failing anything yayayay. of course I wouldn’t know because I havent gotten that many assignments back yet, but I don’t think I’m failing. whooopeee! more sleep this weekend!! more homework too but more sleep!! sleeeeeep zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz oh right I’m writing a post, sorry about that. I feel like adding to the You Know High School is Owning You list so hear goes.
You know high school is owning you if you have to make up a random blog about it to vent frustration.
post comments if you have ideas about high school or this weird mysterious thing we call life or whatever, its alllll goooood (not really).

This is your number one sleep deprived person, signing out…zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: