Friday, October 12, 2007

The Last of Marching Band This Year

Man, it's been fun. Marching band ends on Thursday; all that's left is some morning rehearsals, waking up at 4:30 tomorrow for a contest, and skipping school for UIL on Wednesday. I think I'd like to end marching band posts this year with one more: you know you're a band freak if...(for more info and examples of these, read previous posts)

You know you're a band freak if oversleeping means waking up after 6:30A.M.

ahhhh goood times. TIME TO ROCK AT THE COMPETITION TOMORROW YEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHWHOOPAGEYEAH!

4 comments:

none said...

Yeah about the waking up at 6:30 am is oversleeping, considering that call time was 5:45 am. Man I can't believe it's already over. Yes I know there's still the central cluster performance and the holiday parade, but that seems like far away.

athelete518 said...

no i mean for normal, cause i've done that twice with disastrous results... CAN'T WAIT TILL THE HOLIDAY PARADE WOOT!

Anonymous said...

haha i'm not in band but i have to wake up between 4 and 5 each morning! :) jossy

Anisha said...

I can't wait to be in concert band!!!!! And I REEEALLY wanna march next year!!