Saturday, September 15, 2007

Football games in the band

Ahhhh football games. The fresh night air, the crickets falling everywhere, the random yelling, the almost turning deafness, the unexpected win!?!? and the crazy mellophone suicides (you know what those are right?). And of course, it wouldn't be complete without having to return home at almost midnight and still have to finish your homework. Ahhhhh, so refreshing. If I wasn't so poetically challenged (unlike my good friend Deep Breath 101) I'd write a poem about football games, however I am incredibly poetically challenged so I am forced to make a half asleep post about them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww suicidal mellophones. that's like the one of the 3 cool things about playing the mellophone.

athelete518 said...

yup you know it angieman