Friday, August 31, 2007

High School Life Part 3

I think I should clarify some things.
I am a freshman (FISH!! yes, yes i know) at a very competitive and Azn school. This is day 4, and I am so sleep deprived that I feel like I’m living in third person, nodding off every few minutes, and am humming band music for no reason (oh wait, I do that anyways).
I am in marching band and hopefully will make the basketball team, therefore my day starts at 5:40am. There has not been one day so far that I’ve slept before midnight, and i average about half of the recommended (and impossible to get) 8-9 hours of blessed rest. I am taking 3 honors classes and a course for college credit, along with band (ownage!), chinese, and athletics.

1 comment:

athelete518 said...

WOOT GO 4 HOURS OF SLEEEEEP........